Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the requisition is opened in EDIT mode and saved the value of the SHIP TYPE ID field in the REQ Line ship table is not getting defaulted with the correct value either from the previously stored value or at least from the vendor. Instead it defaults from the PO business unit options level.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. SHIP TYPE ID field in the Vendor page is Truck.
2. SHIP TYPE ID field in the Business unit page is Ocean.
3. Create a new ePro Requisition,save it, SHIP TYPE ID will be defaulted as Truck correctly.
4. Edit the Requisition and don't change anything just the requisition name.
5. SHIP TYPE ID field will change to the BU one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms