Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT not recalculated when changing Quantity of schedule lines After inserting schedule lines, VAT is not recalculated based on the Quantity.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a requisition using Online mode manually in Add/Update Requisition with QTY=20
2. Enter the Item & choose Vendor CAN000001
3. Vat is calculated on 14 USD
4. Now add a new schedule line
5. Change the schedule QTY for the first line to be 5 QTY and the second line to be 15 QTY
6. Notice that the VAT on the REQ header has been changed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms