Creating a Work Order for Deliverable Based Service Requisition Is Not Bringing Bid Amounts Into the New Work Order
(Doc ID 2073934.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Assess and Award Bids, to analyze, award and post a big greater than the requisition amount, when the work order is created, the amounts are not brought over.
Work Order cannot be saved without defining the amounts
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to replicate
1. Create a requisition for Deliverable based service
2. Source it to supplier
3. Submit bid, greater than requisition amount
4. Assess and Award Bids
5. Analyze Events - Analyze
6. Award Bid from Analyze Line page
7. Post Award
8. Return to Assess and Award Bids
9. Create Work Order by clicking the icon
10. Go to the Cost tab, no amounts have been brought over to the new Work Order
(Click for detailed replication steps)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document