Incorrect Warning Appears in Course Waitlist in Create/Update Course: "Employee Status of Student "Employee" with Empl Rcd 1 is not 'Active'. (1040,49)"
(Doc ID 2073958.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eDevelopment - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect warning message returned.
Warning -- Employee Status of Student "Employee" with Empl Rcd 1 is not 'Active'. (1040,49)
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Navigate: Administer Training> Student Enrollment > Create/ Update Course Wait List.
2) Select a course.
3) Select an employee with multiple employee records( with Employee Record 0, Inactive and Employee Record 1, active).
4) Select the active empl Rcd ( 1 in this example).
5) Select an active session for this course with course start date, course end date >= effdt in job data for this employee Record.
6) Save the Page.
7) Wrong Warning Message will be displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document