Incorrect Warning Appears in Course Waitlist in Create/Update Course: "Employee Status of Student "Employee" with Empl Rcd 1 is not 'Active'. (1040,49)"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eDevelopment - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect warning message returned.
Warning -- Employee Status of Student "Employee" with Empl Rcd 1 is not 'Active'. (1040,49)
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Navigate: Administer Training> Student Enrollment > Create/ Update Course Wait List.
2) Select a course.
3) Select an employee with multiple employee records( with Employee Record 0, Inactive and Employee Record 1, active).
4) Select the active empl Rcd ( 1 in this example).
5) Select an active session for this course with course start date, course end date >= effdt in job data for this employee Record.
6) Save the Page.
7) Wrong Warning Message will be displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms