Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Budget Close Run Control is being set up with multiple Closing Sets (could contain Closing Sets having different Setid as well) and Budget Close Run Control Validation Report (GLS1211) is run, only first Closing Set related data gets inserted into KK_CLOSE_STATUS record. However the Budget Close Run Control Validation report(GLS1211) passes validation and shows rows corresponding to all the Closing Sets that are included in the Budget Close Run Control.
1. Define Budget Period Sets for Budget Periods to be closed
Commitment Control > Close Budget > Define Budget Period Set
2. Define Budget Closing rules
Commitment Control > Close Budget > Define Closing rules
3. Define Budget Closing Set1 with Setid1
Commitment Control > Close Budget > Define Closing Set
4. Repeat step 3 for Closing set2 with another Setid
5. Create a budget close run control & include both of these closing sets.
Commitment Control > Close Budget > Process Budget Close
5. Run the Validate Run Control Process
Commitment Control > Close Budget > Validate Run Control. Choose your run control.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms