EAP: APY2021X1 will run to Success but Check will not be generated due to using customized Form ID
(Doc ID 2074482.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a custom Check form, when paying the Voucher through the Pay Cycle and trying to print the checks, APY2021X1 will complete to Success but the Checks will not be generated.
Using one of the delivered Form ID's will generate the Check without any problems.
1. Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts > Payment Methods tab
2. Payment Method = System Check, Form ID = NEACHK
3. Create a Voucher for this Bank
4. Pay the Voucher through the Pay Cycle
5. APY2021X1 will complete to Success but the Checks will not be generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document