Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Argentina - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding is not calculated on the accumulated basis amount.
Set up Withholding Entity as below
1. Min Withhold is set to 20.00
2. Min. basis calc type is set to None
3. Basis Acum option is flagged
4. Minimum non taxable amount is set to 12000.00
1. Create a Voucher with the following details.
Invoice Line Amount = 8000.00
Entered VAT = 1680.00
Voucher Gross Amount = 9680.00
2. Make the Payment.
3. Withholding is not calculated as expected as the Withholding basis amount is less than the withholding non taxable amount 12000.
4. Create another Voucher with the following details.
Invoice Line Amount = 10000.00
Entered VAT = 2100.00
Voucher Gross Amount = 12100.00
5. Make the Payment
6. Withholding is not calculated even when the total accumulated amount is > 12000.
The withholding amount should have been calculated on 6000 i.e. ((8000 + 10000)- 12000) as the accumulated basis amount is greater than the withholding non taxable amount 12000.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms