Slow Performance When Clicking links on eProcurement Requisition Cycle Screen
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Slow performance when clicking hyperlinks on eProcurement Requisition Cycle screen.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Log in as Requester
2. Navigate to Main Menu > eProcurement > Manage Requisitions and you will be directed to Manage Requisitions page to enter Search Requisitions criteria and review the details
3. Click on Clear
4. Search Business Unit = XXXXX and Requisition ID = XXXXXXXXX transaction
5. Select Requisition Cycle from action drop-down and click on Go
6. You will be directed to Requisition Cycle page
7. Click on Payment hyperlink and you will notice that it’s simply looping around and not bringing any results.
The Requisition cycle hyperlink should redirect to the respective transaction activity
Impact: Due to this issue, users cannot open up the hyperlinks in Requisition cycle.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms