EAP: Error (7030,679) is Generated When Distributed By Field on Voucher Line is Switched from Quantity to Amount and Amount to Quantity
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Difference of 0.01 is calculated by the system when changing "Distributed By" field from Quantity to Amount and then back to Quantity and the following error message is triggered.
A Voucher Line has Distributions that do not equal Merchandise.(7030,679)
A Voucher Line has Distributions that do not equal Merchandise. You cannot save this voucher until it is balanced.
1. Create a Regular Voucher with Distribute by Quantity, Voucher header Amount: 494.78.
- Invoice Line 1 , Line Amount= 494.78, Distribute by=Quantity, Unit Price=22.49000,UOM=EA , Quantity= 22.0000
- 3 Distribution Line:
line1: Quantity = 11.3806 , Merchandise Amount= 255.94
line2: Quantity = 8.5338 , Merchandise Amount= 191.93
line3: Quantity = 2.0856 , Merchandise Amount= 46.91
2. Navigate to the Voucher and change Distribute by value From Quantity To Amount.
3. Again change From Amount To Quantity.
4. Click on Calculate Button.
5. System generates a difference of ‘0.01’ between the Line Amount and Distribution Amounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms