Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For fixed contract if user do an amendment and in detail page user change some value and save the page, even after save when user leave the page it throws an error like "Do you want to save your changes".
This error generating only when "separate fixed billing revenue" and "Separate As Incurred billing revenue" flags are not checked.
1. Open amount based contract which not separated for billing and revenue.
2. Do an amendment for some amount - Let say increase the value with 1000.
3. Click on amendment amount allocation link.
4. Enter the values and click on recalculate button.
5. Click on save.
6. Click on return to amendment details link.
Got the following message:
Do you want to save your changes? Click Yes to go back and save, or No to discard your changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms