Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eBenefits Summary page's Current Election for Plan Type 10 is not showing modified text.
We have changed the Text Catalog for Object Owner "HEB" and Text ID "WAIVE" to include plan types 10, 11, 60, 61, and 67. When we go to the eBenefits Summary Page plan type 10 and 60 show Waive instead of our new text. The Text should be "I do not want to enroll in a Medical plan", I do not want to enroll in a FSA plan. For plant type 11, 61, and 67 this text is appearing correctly.
This also occurs for Text ID PBEDIT
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the Text ID Waive. Setup HRMS> Common Definitions> Text Catalog and Notepad> Maintain
2. Add a new effective dated row
3. Under Context keys and text section, add rows such that there is custom
text for plan types 10, 11, 14, 60, 61 for text ids WAIVE and PBEDIT
4. Add text "I do not want to enroll in a Medical plan"
5. View eBenefits Summary page and the custom text is not recognized or
inconsistently viewed for all plan types.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms