Last updated on MAY 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Portal Pack - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a bug with HCM Alerts pagelets personalisation component when used within the Interaction Hub (previously known as Enterprise Portal). The Save and Cancel buttons cause the system to hang and crash. The Save and Cancel buttons attempt to redirect the user back to the home page. This may be the Manager Dashboard itself, or a different home page if the pagelet has been placed elsewhere.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Require an Integration Hub (Enterprise Portal) environment with HCM content imported
2. Using the Portal Structure and Content set-up, configure for the Alerts pagelet from HCM Dashboard to be displayed on the default tab(eg Optional Default), or which tab you prefer
3. Log on as the manager with security access to this pagelet.
Once the above has been done, the user should see the home page with the Alerts pagelet.
4. Click on the ‘Personalise’ link
5. The Personalisation component is displayed
6. Click the ‘Save’ button
7. The system hangs and does not return to the home page or anywhere else.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms