Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create an applicant for an employee having multiple citizenship, the following error occurs:
1) Field is Required: HRS_APP_CZ_PSPT - COUNTRY (124,64)
2) Highlighted fields are required (15,30).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Workforce Administration > personal information > citizenship> Identification Data.
2. Select an employee and add multiple citizenship.
3. Now navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Create applicant
4. Enter the emplid used in step 2 and tab out , the citizenship page would open .
5. Enter the country and click on ok .
6. System will prompt for the citizenship again and enter the second country and click on ok .
7. Now click on save . Message appears.(error1)
8. Now repeat the steps from step 4. This time do not enter country and click on OK twice and try to save the page .
9. System through error (2).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms