CASE PRINT VIEW DISPLAYING ERMS CASE NOTE WITH HTML TAGS
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The note that is added to the case, when the case is created from an ERMS inbound email, It is showing HTML tags at Print view
Sequence of events :
1) At MCF_GETMAIL Node add Parameter MCF_ContentTypes = text/plain,text/html
2) Send new email at HTML and make sure Case is got created for inbound Case
3) Open Case and click on to “Print Preview” Button.
4) New page will open for “Print Preview”
5) Check the “Note” section, it will show html tags in Note section at Print Preview.
6) Now go back to MCF_GETMAIL node and remove the parameter MCF_ContentTypes = text/plain,text/html , save the node and bounce Application Server with Clear cache.
7) Send new email at HTML and make sure Case is got created for inbound Case
8) Open Case and click on to “Print Preview” Button.
9) Check the “Note” section, it will not show html tags in Note section at Print Preview
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms