Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO from "Release to Single PO Only" Contract stuck in Pending Cancel as cannot Budget Check the PO.
Contract is not available as of the PO date. (10400,532)
The specified contract is not qualified for selection as it is not available as of the PO Date. Check the contract begin date and expire date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to Replicate
1. Create a contract “Release to Single PO Only”
2. Add the Header details
3. Add Line 1
4. Add Line 1 Details
5. Approve and Save the Contract
6. Add Contract Releases, Populate and Stage the Lines
7. Save the Contract and Auto Source the Contract to PO
8. Open the new Sourced PO
9. Cancel the PO
10. Try Budget checking the PO in Pending Cancel Status
11. It throws an error message as Cancelling the Contract Cancels the Contract
Now the PO is stuck with “Pending Cancel” as it’s not Budget Not checked and will not get dispatched to Cancel Status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms