CHANGE IN LANGUAGE CODE IN HCM DOES NOT REFLECT IN CRM
(Doc ID 2075982.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change in Language code in HCM does not reflect in CRM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prereq – EIP between HCM 9.2 and CRM 9.2 on PeopleTools 8.53.14 is working for Person Sync
2. Log into CRM with HHDUSA_MGR
3. Navigate to CRM Customers CRM > Search Person and search for a POI or Worker/Contingent Worker
4. Open the POI or Worker/Contingent Worker and go to the Person tab and Detail Sub tab
5. Confirm the Language Code value is English
6. Log into HCM with HHDUSA_MGR or VP1 or PS
7. Navigate to HCM - Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Modify a Person
8. Change the Language Code to Canadian French
9. Go Back to CRM HRHD
10. Navigate to CRM Customers CRM > Search Person and search for a POI or Worker/Contingent Worker
11. Open the POI or Worker/Contingent Worker and go to the Person tab and Detail Sub tab
12. The Language Code has not been changed as shown below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document