PO Change Order Process Allows Amount Reduction
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During testing we found another bug in PO Change Order process. System allows to reduce the PO amount through PO Change Order process even though PO is fully received while it throws error message when we tried to reduce the PO amount online (Add or Update PO).
Please find below replication steps:
1. Create an epro requisitions AMOUNT ONLY
2. Run expedite to create the PO
3. Process the PO and dispatch, budget check and make sure the line is set
4. Go back to the epro requisition and create a change order by decreasing
the amount on the line
5. Do not process the change order yet, go back to the core purchasing and
receive in the full purchase order.
6. Go back to epro and approve the change order
7. Go to Purchasing and process the change order PO_POCHNG
8. Go check the purchase order and the amount will be decreased.
Things to check before testing. Make sure the BU is set to allow change orders to be processed.
Set the change tracking option to anything other than N. This is on the PO BU setup
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms