Search Related Action to Company Directory Throws Error: "There was a problem preparing the Company Directory. (1000,22314)"
(Doc ID 2076221.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error navigating to Company Directory from Global Search
If performing a Global Search on a person immediately after logging in, correct results are produced but when View in Company directory is selected an error message occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Deploy HC_HR_COMPANY_DIRECTORY1 search category via Main Menu -> People Tools -> Search Framework
2. Global Search available to users
Related Action configured to take users to View in Company Directory on PTSF_GLOBAL_SEARCH page
1) After logging into HCM select Person from the global search menu.
2) In the search box type any name e.g. emily
3) Press the double arrow (Search)
4) Once results are presented on the page, click on the related actions icon on the right hand side (See screenshot)
5) Select View in Company Directory
The following message is displayed:
"There was a problem preparing the Company Directory. (1000,22314)
Please contact your system administrator."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document