Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue from Bug 18126918 - WHEN ADDRESS SEQ NUMBER 1 IS INACTIVE, THE SEQ NUMBER STILL DEFAULT TO 1, still an issue after applying fix.
1. USA0000005 > Add Address 2 > Save
2. In Location tab, update all areas using Address Seq 1 as an option and change to Address Seq 2
3. Inactivate Address Seq 1 > Save
4. Get out of Supplier then go back in
5. In Location tab, add new Location
6. Click on Payables link and Invoicing and Remitting Address is defaulted with Address Seq 1
7. Click Search link under Address field and only Address Seq 2 is listed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms