Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Self-Service Invoice, the Copy PO functionality will allow the copying of a PO for a Buyer that does not have a valid agreement with the Supplier.
1. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service Invoices and select Create Invoice.
2. Select a Supplier and click on the Buyer look up icon which brings up a list of Buyers which also include Buyers that do not have valid agreements.
3. Select one of the Buyers without an agreement.
4. Click on the Copy from a Purchase Order link and copy a PO onto the Invoice.
5. Save and Submit the Invoice
System should allow a PO to be copied only if the Buyer has valid agreement with the Supplier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms