Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_AUTO_SRC) goes to “No Success” when requisitions from multiple BUs are processed together
PO Auto Source Process (PO_AUTO_SRC) goes to “No Success” when multiple requisitions from different BUs are processed together that references the same Contract Line.
1. Version control is enabled for the Procurement Contract
2. User should have access to cancel the Contract.
3. Maximum number of rows to retrieve (for Contract) set to 1 (One) in the Installation Options.
4. Disable option to default the contract for Requisition on the PO BU Definition.
The issue can be recreated by following below steps
1. Create a Contract in Approved status with one line Item
2. Make sure that there are multiple BU (in this example two – US001 and US002) setup in the PO Defaults.
3. Change the Contract Status to “Open”, Cancel the Line. Do not save yet.
4. Add another line with same Item ID and Save the contract
5. Change the Contract Status to Approved and save the contract again.
6. Create two requisitions for two different business units (US001, US002) for same Supplier, Item for which Contract was setup in previous steps. (In the Req Line details verify that Contract is not assigned to the Req
And Inventory Source Flag is not selected )
7. Run the AutoSource process for both the requisitions together that were created in previous step.
PO Auto Source Process went to No Success with error
File: /vob/peopletools/src/psappeng/aedebug.hSQL error. Stmt #: 1703 Error Position: 0
Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PO_PRC_WRK6_T4) violated Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO PS_PO_PRC_WRK6_T4 (PROCESS_INSTANCE, BUSINESS_UNIT, PO_ID, PO_STG_TYPE, PO_STG_ID, LINE_NBR,
SCHED_NBR, CNTRCT_SETID, CNTRCT_ID, VERSION_NBR, CAT_LINE_NBR, CNTRCT_LINE_NBR , ITM_SETID, INV_ITEM_ID, SHIPTO_SETID, SHIPTO_ID, DUE_DT, PRICE_LOC, PRICE_SETID, PRICE_VENDOR, DES CR254_MIXED, PO_PROCESS_ID,
UNIT_OF_MEASURE, QTY_REQ, QTY_REQ_SHIP, QTY_REQ_LINE, QTY_PRICE,
PO_CMPRICE PR1840 Step01 SQL 805
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms