Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Invalid Value' is displayed in the eSettlements Self Service Invoice location field when no agreement exists for the Supplier's default location.
1. Make sure no agreement exists for the Supplier's default location.
2. Make sure an agreement exists between the Supplier and Business Unit for Supplier's non-default location
3. Create a Self Service Invoice and select the Supplier who has valid agreement for the default location.
4. Change the Supplier to the Supplier that has agreement defined for non default location.
4. Supplier location is populated with 'Invalid Value'.
Supplier location should be populated with the location that has a valid agreement accepted by Buyer and Supplier even though it is not a default location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms