Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Comments not printing on Purchase Order
A special request requisition is entered with a line comment. Then the purchase order is built. When an item id is added to the line, a message is received that the item specifications will be added to the line. When the line comments icon is selected, only the item specifications are displayed. The requisition line comment does not display even though Send to Vendor indicator was selected on the requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On the item setup for item specifications, add comments, select both flags, Copy to Transaction and Send to Supplier
Purchasing Item Attributes - Item Specifications
1. Create a new special request requisition
2. Add comments to the requisition
3. Push requisition to a purchase order
4. Open the purchase order and enter the item number
5. notice it shows that there is a comment already on the order line, Click on the comment icon on the line,
6. Message pops saying that the item specs comments will be added to line 1, click ok
7. Comments will only show the item specifications, the requisition comment is missing now.
8. Save the PO, go out of it, go back in, click on comment icon and not both comments are available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms