Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing Distribution Method on Requisition Defaults using Override Option does not update the Distribution Method on the Distributions of the Requisition.
1) Created a requisition with one line, one schedule, one distribution. Distribution Method is Distribute by Quantity.
2) Later, open the requisition and go to Requisition Defaults.
3) Select the Override option and change to Distribute by Amount.
4) Select either Apply or Apply to All Distribs.
6) Go to the distribution page and see that the Distribution Method did not change to Distribute by Amount.
NOTE that same problem exists for Purchase Orders, although it does not give the page to select “Apply to All Distribs”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms