EAP: Not Able to Create EFT Payment When Customer Draft(BOO) Payment is Cancelled Earlier for a Voucher
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After cancellation of Draft Payment if new Supplier is used with preferred method as EFT, system is not creating Payment for the same Voucher.
1. Create a Voucher.
2. Select the payment method as "Cust Draft"(BOO).
3. Create the Payment using Express Payment.
4. Approve the Draft.
5. Post the Payment.
6. Cancel the Payment with Reissue Option.
7. Post the Cancellation.
8. Change the Supplier to select the one having EFT payment method.
9. Run Payment Selection followed by Payment Creation process.
10. Payment Creation process ends with No Work.
Payment should be selected and processed through Pay Cycle.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms