Error (180,236) on Clicking View Approval on Purchase Order Pages
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a Purchase Order with many (10+) lines with approval framework turned off
2. Turn on Approval framework for Purchase Orders (PO)
3. Open the PO in PO inquiry page
4. Click view approvals and the message is displayed.
5. Similar errors on Add/Update PO and Add/Update Express PO pages is observed.
An error occurred while initializing the Purchase Order Approval component.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member thread. (180,236)
Called from:PO_SCR_APP_WRK.FORMULA.FieldFormula Name:display_App_Lines
Called from:PO_APPROVAL.Activate Statement:71 %2 (10205,44)
PO_APPROVAL.Activate PCPC:5616 Statement:77
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms