Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Budget Check from Buyer’s Workbench against multiple PO’s processes both qualified and non-qualified POs and page goes blank when timeout is reached and doesn’t process all selected PO’s.
1) Create 8 POs. Budget check and Dispatch them.
2) Find the 8 POs on Buyer's Workbench.
3) Select them and hit Close.
4) Move them from Not Qualified to Qualified.
6) Budget Check them from Buyer's Workbench
7) After some processing time the page goes blank and not all PO's get budget checked due to timeout.
1) Find a range of PO's on the Buyer's Workbench. My test had 45 PO's.
2) Select all 45 PO's and hit Budget Check button.
3) 39 PO's are Not Qualified and 6 PO's are Qualified.
4) Proceed to budget check
5) After some processing time the page goes blank
6) 6 instances of FS_BP were run, but trace files indicate that some instances processed Not Qualifed PO's. It appears to be processing both qualified and non-qualified PO’s in order of PO number. It should not be processing non-qualified POs. Only Qualified PO's should be processed and page should not go blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms