Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User able to add expired activities while creating Time Report
1. Navigate to Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expense Center > Profile and Preferences > Review/Edit Profile
2. User Defaults tab
3. Project Chartfield display option: Description
1. Navigate to Employee Self-Service > Time Reports > Create/Modify
2. Select "Internal" Billing action.
3. Select PC Business Unit and Project
4. Press the search icon for Activity
System display active activities along with activities that reached their end date.
When user creates a Time Report user should be able to select only active Activities who did not reached their end date.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms