EeS: 'Invoice ID To' Prompt Shows Invoices of Suppliers That The User Does Not Have Access To, On The View Invoice, Delete Invoice, Print Invoice and Correct Invoice Pages
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Invoice ID To' prompt shows invoices of Suppliers that the user does not have access to, on the View Invoice, Delete Invoice, Print Invoice and Correct Invoice pages.
1) Give Supplier Administrator role to a User
2) Supplier user has access to one Supplier
3) Navigate to Self Service Invoice > View Invoice page
4) Click on the Invoice ID To prompt and notice that invoices of other Suppliers appear in it
Invoice ID From prompt does not show any invoices
5) Delete Invoice, Print Invoice and Correct Invoice pages also show invoices of other Suppliers in the Invoice ID From and Invoice ID To prompts
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms