EEX 9.2: Getting Error "(2,788)" When Trying to View Attachment From My Wallet On Mobile Expense
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to View Receipts added to My Wallet transaction in Fluid, system gives an error -
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure a URL ID using a record definition, for example "record://PSFILE_ATTDET".
2. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > File Attachments > Administer File Attachments and add a new URL Server using the newly created URL ID in Step 1
3. Go to Fluid Home > Expenses > My Wallet and click on Add
4. Create a new Wallet Expense Entry and save
5. Click on Add Attachment icon on this newly created wallet entry
6. Click on Add Receipt and add a File
7. Once the file is added click on back button
8. Click on view attachment link for the My Wallet entry created in step 4
9. Click on the uploaded file attached in step 6
Error in getting the attachment. Please check the File Attachment setup. -- An invalid parameter has been passed to the file attachment function. (2,788)
EX_MOBILE_EXPENSE_REPORT.AjaxModules.Attachment.OnExecute Name:GetAttachmentURL PCPC:15543 Statement:204 Called from:WEBLIB_MBL_EX.ISCRIPT1.FieldFormula Name:iScript_GetAttachmentURL Statement:125
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms