Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Services Procurement Requisition by adding a Resource service line, a Deliverable one and Resource line again, with Approval Workflow enabled, the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Enable Approval Workflow for requisitions in Services Procurement > Business Unit Definition.
2. Create a Services Procurement requisition on the respective Business Unit, by adding a Resource service line, a Deliverable line and a Resource line again. Click Checkout.
3. The above People Code Error message appears and the requisition cannot be submitted.
4. The order of the lines is affected.
5. For only the second Service, the Delete Current Service button has disappeared, so the Service line cannot be deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms