Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Change Request that is created to increase the quantity on a Requisition line is denied by the Buyer, a new Purchase Order (PO) is created for the increased Quantity, resulting in the creation of 2 Purchase Orders for the initial Requisition.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create an eProcurement Requisition and source it to a Purchase Order.
2. Edit the Requisition, increasing the quantity on a line.
4. After the Requisition is approved, log in as the Buyer and deny the existing Change Request.
5. Run again the sourcing processes (Auto Requisition Selection, PO Calculations and PO Creation Processes).
6. A new PO will be created for the denied Change Request.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms