Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payable time transactions are being sent to FSCM that are meaningless, transaction in IG status & Reversals are occurring and are being sent that have not published previously.
These transactions have a LBR_DIST_AMT of zero, and the quantity sums to zero, so do not require publishing.
1. Run Time Administration, date is period ending date (12 July 2015)
2. Run Calculate Absence and Payroll
3. Enter project costing
4. Run Time Administration, date is period ending date (12 July 2015)
5. Run Calculate Absence and Payroll
6. Run Calculate Absence and Payroll - finalize
7. Run Send Cost to GL AUS
8. Run Send Costs to Time and Labor (GP_TLCOST)
So the functional results are accurate, however there is an excess of volume of transactions that net out to zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms