Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 9.2, Demo, PUM Image 13, the Work Order Workbench is showing duplicate values in the filters for search.
It's unclear which task to select since it's listed twice.
Steps to replicate:
1. Navigate to the Work Order Workbench by going to MM, Workbenches, WO Workbench
2. Hit the "View” button.
3. Clear out all filters from the page except the business unit.
4. Change the business unit from US001 to MM001.
5. Click on search after changing the BU and clearing all other filters.
6. Click View again to bring up the search page with filters.
Expected unique values to display in the filters.
Look at the filters. There are duplicate values in the filters.
Each filter values are duplicated for WO type, Status and priority.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms