EAP: Voucher Build Adds a Payment Schedule To a Voucher in Recycle Status, Every Time The Process Is Run After The Voucher Is Created In Recycle Status
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build adds a extra Payment Schedule to a Recycled Voucher, every time the process is run
1. Create a Voucher via EDI or Quick invoice
2. Make sure that the payment terms are split payment terms
3. Run Voucher build ensuring that the data is such that the Voucher is created in Recycle Status
4. Voucher is created in Recycle status as expected
5. Now run voucher build again for Voucher Source 'Recycled Vouchers'
6. An extra payment schedule is added to the above Voucher
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms