EGL: Enterprise Component Design a Form: Fields Populated By Prompt Are Not Visible In The Form.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Tools 8.52
Form Created using Main Menu> Enterprise Component > Forms > Design a Form
Select the value using a prompt field on the created form. Once Selected the value is either completely invisible or appears until the user tabs /selects another field, then it is not longer visible but is selected and will be visible after saving
Select the value using a prompt field on the created form. Once Selected the value is visible.
1. Navigate to existing form: Main Menu> Enterprise Component > Forms > Design a Form
2. On Step 3 “Form Fields” Create a column that has a Use Type of "Prompt"
a. Click "Details" and fill in BOTH "Prompt Record" and the grid/values in the "Prompt Control" grid
3. Complete the remaining steps and Activate the form
4. Navigate to newly created from and click the prompt for the newly created field. Select a value
5. Once selected the value does not appear in the Field but is selected and will persist upon saving
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms