ETL9.2: Time and Labor Employee Self Service Not Showing Leave And Compensatory Balance
(Doc ID 2078160.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with self service leave and compensatory balance pages
When an employee login to see his leave balances the balance does not appear.
When the manager login through Manager self service the manager is able to see employee leave balances for leave plan type Sick and Vac.
1) Login as PS navigate to manager self service> time management> view time> leave and compensatory balance.
2) enter emplid ku0101 you can see employee has vac and sick balances
3) Now login as employee navigate to self service> time management> view time
4) employee name appears on the grid, but when you see grid details you will find JOB title showing 'last name'
5) first name is not populated, the grid appears to be wrong.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document