Duplicate Comments After Copying an eProcurement Requisition
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with copying an existing requisition that has comments and attachments – after copying the requisition, update that comment and attachment (delete old attachment and add new one) then using the Save for Later button and going back into edit comments – it is showing the deleted comment and attachment from the copied req.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a Requisition with 1 line and add line comments and attachment.
2) Save and submit the Requisition.
3) Copy the above Requisition to create another Requisition.
4) Click on Edit comments.
5) Edit the comment and attachment (delete the old attachment and add a new one).
6) Click ok and click on Save for later. Now click on Edit comments again.
7) Comments are duplicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms