EAP: Supplier IBAN ID is Not Populated on Voucher Payment Page When there are Multiple Effective Dated Supplier Locations.
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IBAN ID is not defaulted on the Voucher from Supplier Bank Account page when the Supplier Location has multiple effective dated rows.
1. Define multiple effective date rows for a Supplier Location.
2. Enter Supplier Bank Account details along with the IBAN ID for the latest effective dated Supplier Location.
3. Keep the IBAN field blank for all the other effective dated rows.
4. Create a Voucher for the above Supplier with current date as the Invoice date.
5. IBAN ID is blank on Supplier Bank Details page of the Voucher Payment.
IBAN ID should be populated from the latest effective dated row Supplier Location Bank Account details page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms