EGL9.2: GL Subsystem Reconciliation - Inquiry Page Displays Incorrect Base Currency
(Doc ID 2078241.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On GL Reconciliation inquiry page, While checking reconciliation data related to few source document types like AP_PYMNT ,TR_BAX , TR_EFT, AR_PEND, AR_PAYMENT, AR_DIRJRNL, AR_DRAFT, AR_DD etc. the base currency column in Document Details grid shows payment currency as base currency instead of actual base currency of Application business unit selected in search criteria.
Steps to replicate:
1. In PIA navigate to General ledger > GL subsystem Reconciliation > GL Reconciliation Inquiry
2. Set up inquiries to check reconciliation data for any of the source document types such as AP_PYMNT ,TR_BAX , TR_EFT, AR_PEND, AR_PAYMENT, AR_DIRJRNL, AR_DRAFT, AR_DD etc
3. Select data for an Application Business unit having few transactions with payment currency different than it's base currency
4. Click on Load data button to load data.
5. Notice the value in column base currency in the document details grid.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
Base currency column in Document Details grid shows payment currency value as base currency, which is incorrect.
Base currency column in Document Details grid Should have shown base currency set up for the Business unit for which data is being fetched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document