Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher save throws PeopleCode error when the remit supplier is changes after the voucher is created.
1. Go to Payable Definition and select the Post Unapproved vouchers check box for BUY01
2. Go to eSettlement Buyers and enable Invoice line approval for the BUY01
3. Now log in as LSA/LSA and create SSI
4. Enter Supplier, Buyer (BUY01), Invoice ID and some line details and click on Save and Submit
5. Click OK on the message that comes and Invoice gets saved successfully
6. Now log in as MPHOST/MPHOST and go to review SSI and release the SSI for processing
7. Now go to voucher build and run the same for the SSI
8. Log in VP1/VP1
9. Once the voucher is created, select the voucher and change the Remit to Vendor and Bank details for the voucher that is pending for Approval and then without saving click on Select Voucher post and click on Run.
GetField: Field 'LEASE.PYMNT_SCHED_ID' not found in scroll level 0. (2,155) VOUCHER.VCHR_APPRVL_FLG.SavePreChange Name:chk_vchr_flds PCPC:4639 Statement:90
Called from:VOUCHER.VCHR_APPRVL_FLG.SaveEdit Statement:47
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms