Use Tax Amount Is Not Showing In PCard Transaction
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Use Tax Amount is not Showing in PCard Transaction
1) Open Reconcile Statement page and select a transaction that has no Sales/Use Tax
2) Click on Purchase Details
3) Uncheck Tax Paid box and go to Sales/Use Tax link...
4) Change Tax Applicability to Use Tax Applicable.
5) Select Tax Destination...Tax Code, SUT Code Pct and Use Tax are populated.
6) Return to Procurement Card Transactions and save
7) Go back to the Purchase Details and then to Sales/Use Tax and see the Use Tax amount is not there, even though CC_TRANS_DIST.USETAX_AMT is populated correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms