EAP: IBAN and BIC Required Error For Remit Supplier With Check Payment Method
(Doc ID 2078974.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is received when saving a voucher after changing the remit to supplier from an EFT supplier to a CHK supplier:
"IBAN and BIC Required at the (To) Supplier Bank Account (7250,406)"
This message should not pop up because Remit To Supplier's payment method is 'CHK'. Therefore does not require IBAN and BIC.
If payment method value is modified and then set back to 'CHK' before saving, the error message does not appear and the voucher is created successfully.
1. Go to BU Related Payables Options settings and select setid 'FRA01'
2. Go to 'Payment Options' tab, set 'Electronic Funds Transfer' method and select bank account 'CHQ3'
3. Go to External accounts settings and select bank account 'CHQ3'
4. Go to 'External Accounts' tab and check that DFI Qualifier is '02'
5. Go to 'Payment Methods' tab and check that 'Electronic Funds Transfer' payment method exists for this account, add it if not, then set 'SEPA_CT' as default electronic layout and save
6. Choose a supplier in Correct History mode, set its payment method to EFT and save
7. Choose another supplier in Correct History mode, set its payment method to CHK and save
8. Create a voucher in Accounts Payables using the supplier updated with payment method 'EFT', click on 'Add' button
9. Select an account and click on 'Invoice Line VAT' hyperlink to set VAT applicability to 'Outside of scope of VAT' (DO NOT SAVE AT THIS POINT)
10. Go to Payments tab
11. Replace 'Remit to' by the supplier with payment method 'CHK' and check that the payment method has been updated to 'CHK'
12. Click on 'Save' button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!