E-AWE: Error when Clicking on Hyperlink in the Worklist Page in Order to Approve an Adhoc Salary Change Transaction
(Doc ID 2079301.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the error "You are not authorized to approve the current step for this transaction. (1645, 807)" when clicking on a hyperlink in the Worklist page in order to approve a Adhoc Salary Change transaction.
The error occurs for transactions triggered by the second level of approval defined for "AdhocSalaryChange" Process id (the first level of approval was skipped as not found a manager).
The "AdhocSalaryChange" Process id from "Approval Process Setup" page is defined with one path/two steps.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The "AdhocSalaryChange" Process id from Main Menu -> SetUp HCM ->Common Definition ->Approvals ->Approval Process Setup is configured with one path/two steps
2. Go to Main Menu -> Manager Self service ->Compensation and Stock -> Request Ad hoc Salary Change and request an Ad Hoc Salary Change
3. It is a 2 step process, the first step is skipped as not found manager, the approval is awaiting 2nd step approval which is assigned to many users
4. Login with one of the approvers and go to Worklist page and click on transaction link
5. The error "You are not authorized to approve the current step for this transaction. (1645, 807)" occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document