Tabbing Order Is Not Correct On Review Change Request Page
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tabbing order is not correct in review change request page in eProcurement.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Enable Accessibility mode prior replication
2. Navigate to Main Menu > eProcurement > Manage Requisition– Please
4. Click on Review Change Request link in bottom
5. Use tab to read the page
6. Here tab order is incorrect since when page loads tab order goes to Business Unit, Instead it should go to the Expand Collapse graphic icon.
7. Then Tab order is correct till Change Date from field.
8. After this tab should go to Change Date To field however instead it goes to Expand Collapse graphic icon,which is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms