ELM 9.2 : Planned Course In All Learning Page Shows Incorrect Course Name
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Self Service
Statement Of Issue:
From the ‘Find Learning’ page, when user selects a course (through ‘View details’ link) and tries to add to plan, the course defined as a pre-requisite gets added to the plan, instead of the selected course.
This is because on traversing through the pre-requisite course and clicking on the ‘Return to Previous’ link, the CI_ID of the component buffer gets refreshed to point to the missing pre-req course.
While testing, it was also found that if a program is added as a pre-req to the course, on clicking the program, the page errors out
1. Navigate to Self service > Learning > Find learning > Searched the course ‘SQL Fund I’ and clicked on search button.
2. Clicked on the view details link in the below page
3. Clicked on the view details link in the below page
4. Clicked on the prerequisite link in the below page
5. Clicked on the prerequisite course name link ie Business fundamentals l ink in the below page(class details page)
6. Clicked on first view details link in the below page
7. Clicked on ‘Return to Previous page’ in the below page
8. Clicked on ‘Return to Previous page’ in the below page
9. It shows the Class details page of the main course ‘SQL Fund I’ where ‘Plan for Later’ button is clicked
10. Resulting page after ‘Plan for later’ button is clicked where ‘ok’ button is selected
11. Message will be displayed as ‘SQL Fundamentals I’ has been added to your plan as shown below
12. Navigate to Self service>Learning> My learning and check the learning, it will show ‘Business Fundamentals II’ instead of ‘SQL Fundamentals I’
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms