Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to remove/ update/ change values in the Status Recruitment Area Rules for Status Area "005 Draft", the following error occurs.
"You cannot delete '130 Withdrawn Application' from the draft status code. (1116,13012)
In order for applicants to be able to delete their own unsubmitted applications, the withdrawn application status must be a successor of the draft status code."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Main Menu > Setup HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Status Area
2. On Status Recruitment Area Rules Page Search for Recruitment Area = 3-Recruitment Summary
3. On Status Area Page, Locate Status "005 Draft"
4. Click "Successors" Hyperlink
5. On Status Successors Page, Attempt to Delete Delivered Value '060 Interview' (All Other Values Result in Same Message)
6. Error Message Generated Referring to '130 Withdrawn Application' When Not Trying to Remove '130 Withdrawn Application'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms