Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IRS Tax file and 1099 Copy B Report drops Supplier / Vendor after changing the Amount on the Adjust Withholding page.
When the 1st IRS Tax file is created, 2 1099 Suppliers appear in the file correctly. An Amount change is then made through the Adjust Withholding page to the 1st 1099 Supplier. The 1099 processes are run again. When the 2nd IRS Tax file is created, the 1st 1099 Supplier is no longer appearing in the file but the 2nd 1099 Supplier is still appearing. This also affects the 1099 Copy B Reports.
1. Created Vouchers for 1099 Suppliers
2. Pay the Vouchers
3. Run Payment Posting
4. Run Post Withholding
5. Run Withhold 1099 Report Post
6. Run Withhold 1099 Report
7. Run Withhold 1099 Copy B Sort
8. Print 1099 Copy B's
9. IRS Tax File and 1099 Copy B's that are generated are correct
10. Modify one of the 1099 Supplier Amounts through the Adjust Withholding page
11. Run Withhold 1099 Report Post
12. Run Withhold 1099 Report
13. Run Withhold 1099 Copy B Sort
14. Check the IRS Tax File and 1099 Copy B's
15. For the Supplier modified in Step 10, the IRS Tax file is missing the Supplier and a 1099 Copy B is not generated for the Supplier
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms