Purchase Orders in Closed Accounting period when Budget Checked the Budget Header Status is Getting Stuck in "I" Status.
(Doc ID 2079635.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase order budget status stuck in 'I' status.
POs in closed Accounting period when budget checked the budget header status is getting stuck in "I" status.
1) Enable Commitment control for purchasing under Installation Options
2) Set Open Period as error, under purchasing options
3) Create a PO with September Accounting and PO date
4) DO NOT Budget check the PO,
5) Close the period for September
6) Run Batch Budget checking for this PO
7) Message Log clearly shows that the PO is not processed because of closed accounting period
8) Now try to change the Accounting date on the PO or make any other change and you get below error:
The Purchase order cannot be saved. (10200,683)
Because Budget Processor is Running against this document in the background.
The reason for this error is that the process left BUDGET_HDR_STATUS as 'I' for this PO on PO_HDR even though the process is completed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!