Category Account Default Not Working When Using the Category Lookup On eProcurement Requisition Settings Page
(Doc ID 2079638.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Category Account Default Not Working When Using the Category Lookup On
Requisition Settings Page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an eProcurement - Special Request Requisition
2. add an line (item description, price, quantity, unit of measure, category
3. Add to cart
5. Go to the Requisition Settings page, make sure you have the Default option selected.
6. Using the Category lookup (magnifying glass button) change to a category with a different account
7. Click OK
8. User is returned to the Requisition, but the account is not updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document